See the Facts Behind the Figures
Produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports. Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
Contact InfoGet in Touch
Related Job Titles
Business Intelligence Analyst, Intelligence Analyst, Strategic Business and Technology Intelligence Consultant, Competitive Intelligence Analyst, Market Intelligence Analyst, Strategist, Data Analyst, Market Intelligence Consultant
Facts and Stats
Your career outlook is looking good – just like these stats.
Median wages (annual)
Projected job openings
Projected growth (much faster than average)
What you Need to Know
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Top Technology Requirements Included in Job Postings
- Data base management system software — Amazon DynamoDB; Apache Hive; Elasticsearch; MongoDB
- Data base user interface and query software — Airtable; Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud EC2; Oracle JDBC; Transact-SQL
- Development environment software — Apache Ant; Apache Kafka; Common business oriented language COBOL; Go
- Object or component oriented development software — Advanced business application programming ABAP; Apache Groovy; jQuery; Scala
Related Career Options
Explore careers that require similar skills.