Plan, direct, or coordinate clinical research projects. Direct the activities of workers engaged in clinical research projects to ensure compliance with protocols and overall clinical objectives. May evaluate and analyze clinical data.
Contact InfoGet in Touch
Related Job Titles
Clinical Coordinator, Clinical Program Coordinator, Clinical Program Manager, Clinical Research Administrator, Clinical Research Coordinator, Clinical Research Manager, Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator, Clinical Trial Coordinator, Clinical Trial Manager, Research Coordinator
Facts and Stats
Your career outlook is looking good – just like these stats.
Projected job openings
Projected growth (average)
What you Need to Know
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Medicine and Dentistry — Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
Top Technology Requirements Included in Job Postings
- Analytical or scientific software — IBM SPSS Statistics; Minitab; SAS; The MathWorks MATLAB
- Data base user interface and query software — Invivo Data EPX ePRO Management System; OpenClinica; Oracle Clinical; PPD Patient Profiles
- Medical software — Patient tracking software
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
- Video conferencing software — Google Meet
Related Career Options
Explore careers that require similar skills.