It's Not a Game Unless Everyone Can Play
Monitor and evaluate compliance with equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and policies to ensure that employment practices and contracting arrangements give equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
Contact InfoGet In Touch
Related Job Titles
Affirmative Action Officer (AA Officer), Civil Rights Investigator, Civil Rights Representative, Complaint Investigations Officer, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer (EEO Officer), Equal Employment Opportunity Representative (EEO Representative), Equal Opportunity Specialist
Facts and Stats
Your career outlook is looking good – just like these stats.
Median wages (annual)
Projected job openings
Projected growth (average)
What you Need to Know
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sociology and Anthropology — Knowledge of group behavior and dynamics, societal trends and influences, human migrations, ethnicity, cultures and their history and origins.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Top Technology Requirements Included in Job Postings
- Compliance software — Bashen EEOFedSoft; Bashen EEOSoft; Equal employment opportunity EEO compliance software
- Human resources software — Bashen LinkLine; Biddle Adverse Impact Toolkit; Peopleclick CAAMS; Yocum & McKee The Complete AAP
- Office suite software — Corel WordPerfect; Microsoft Office
- Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint
- Spreadsheet software — IBM Lotus 1-2-3; Microsoft Excel
Related Career Options
Explore careers that require similar skills.