Plan, direct, or coordinate the selling, buying, leasing, or governance activities of commercial, industrial, or residential real estate properties. Includes managers of homeowner and condominium associations, rented or leased housing units, buildings, or land (including rights-of-way).
Contact Infoget in touch
Related Job Titles
Apartment Manager, Community Association Manager, Community Manager, Lease Administration Supervisor, Leasing Manager, Occupancy Director, On-Site Manager, Property Manager, Real Estate Manager, Resident Manager
Facts and Stats
Your career outlook is looking good – just like these stats.
Median wages (annual)
Projected job openings
Projected growth (average)
What You Need to Know
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Top Technology Requirements Included in Job Postings
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software — Microsoft Dynamics; Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Database user interface and query software — Microsoft Access; Propertyware; Yardi software; Yardi Systems Yardi Voyager Commercial
- Accounting software — Intuit QuickBooks; Sage 50 Accounting; Tax software; TrackPro Services TrackPro Manager;