Ignite ecological & social change
Project Dragonfly is an education reform initiative with master’s degree programs in biology, graduate courses, learning media, public exhibits, and community partnerships across the U.S. and globally. Our graduate students are opening new frontiers in community innovation and education while earning their master’s degrees.
Curriculum & Courses
- BIO 631 Conservation Science & Community
- BIO 632 Biology in the Age of Technology (BAT)
- BIO 634 Issues in Evolution
- BIO 636 Science Leadership & Media Workshop
- BIO 654 Foundations of Inquiry
Where Education Becomes Something Greater
Explore what it means to be a graduate student at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, where students prepare to go anywhere and everywhere.