7-course Online Program
This program prepares K-12 teachers to become leaders in technology integration who ably leverage the power of technology and media to engage students in meaningful learning. This seven-course endorsement facilitates the integration of technology and media for today's educators.
The Computer/Technology Endorsement (ETCE) includes seven (7) courses.
- EDP 631: Introduction to Instructional Design and Technology
- EDP 632: ID Theories and Models
- EDP 633: Evaluation and Assessment for Instructional Design
- EDP 636: Diversity, Learning & Technology
- EDP 643: Interactive Design
- EDP 645: Curriculum and Technology
- EDP 648: Capstone Project
Candidates must pass the Ohio Assessment Exam (OAE) to obtain this endorsement ( #111770). The exam contains two subtests: Subtest I (Field 016) and Subtest II (Field 017).
These courses are also included in the Educational Technology M.Ed. degree program. Endorsement students may also enroll in the master’s program and double-count their endorsement courses, applying them toward earning the master’s degree.
Eligible applicants must be currently enrolled Miami graduate students or apply for admission to the endorsement as a Continuing Graduate Status student. Transcripts must also be submitted for review. Please contact program coordinator Michele Dickey, Ph.D. for additional program information.