Ecological & evolutionary principles in environmental issues
Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology (EEEB) is a multidisciplinary, interdepartmental program of study and research leading to a Ph.D. degree. The program involves several departments and centers within the College of Arts and Science and takes advantage of Miami's spirit of collaboration and excellent facilities.
Curriculum and Courses
- Evolutionary and Population Genetics (BIO 522)
- Population and Community Ecology (BIO 671)
- Ecosystem and Global Ecology (BIO 672)
- Conservation Biology (BIO 467)
- GI Science Techniques in Landscape Ecology (GEO 544)
Where Education Becomes Something Greater
Explore what it means to be a graduate student at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, where students prepare to go anywhere and everywhere.