Help Companies Achieve Growth
Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations. Analyze budgeting and accounting reports.
Contact InfoGet in Touch
Related Job Titles
Accounting Supervisor, Budget Coordinator, Financial Services Officer, Staff Analyst, Analyst, Budget Officer, Management and Budget Analyst, Budget Analyst, Cost Accountant, Policy Analyst
Facts and Stats
Your career outlook is looking good – just like these stats.
Median wages (annual)
Projected job openings
What you Need to Know
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Top Technology Requirements Included in Job Postings
- Accounting software — Deltek Costpoint; Fund accounting software; Hyperion Enterprise
- Data base user interface and query software — Microsoft Access; Online analytical processing OLAP software; Relational database software; Structured query language SQL
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software — Microsoft Dynamics GP; Oracle Hyperion; Oracle PeopleSoft Financials; Sage Active Planner
- Financial analysis software — Budget monitoring systems; Microsoft FRx; Oracle E-Business Suite Financials; Satori Group proCube
- Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint; SAP Crystal Xcelsius
Related Career Options
Explore careers that require similar skills.