The Communication Studies minor allows students to develop verbal and interpersonal communication skills, while also examining innovative communication theories. The minor also provides students the opportunity to study a variety of communication contexts in more depth. The Communication Studies minor will equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to work effectively in an increasingly complex and interconnected world.
Contact InfoGet in Touch
The Communications Studies minor is open to all majors except Communication Studies, Health Communication, or Strategic Communication.
Curriculum and Courses
- APC 201 Introduction to Health and Risk Communication
- APC 311 Science and Medicine in Public Communication
- APC 336 Advanced Interpersonal Communication
- APC 428 Communication in Conflict Management
- STC 436 Intercultural Communication