The minor in Criminal Justice provides students with an introduction to the major systems and institutions that are involved in the investigation, prosecution, adjudication, and punishment of crimes and delinquency, as well as an introduction to the fundamental rights that apply in constitutional law.
A minimum of 2.00 GPA must be earned in all the courses completed for the minor. Open to all majors except Criminal Justice.
Curriculum and Courses
- CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice
- CJS 125 Law and Courts
- CJS 211 Policing in America
- CJS 231 Law & Individual Rights
- CJS 271 Introduction to Criminal Behavior
- CJS 281 Corrections in America