The Digital Commerce minor prepares students with the skills needed to support digital commerce operations including content management, data analytics, and internet marketing as well as problem solving skills.
Commerce majors are not permitted to declare any Commerce minor. Available online and in-person.
Curriculum and Courses
- CMR 105 Introduction to Marketing
- CMR 281 Digital Media & Organizational Communication
- CMR 285 Business Information Management
- CMR 286 Digital Commerce
- CMR 341 Internet Marketing
- CMR 442 Current Issues and Innovation in Small Business