The Hospitality Management minor presents students a broad overview of the hospitality industry with courses in controlling food & beverage costs, customer service, food service & management, sanitation & safety principles, and special event planning.
Commerce majors are not permitted to declare any Commerce minor. Available online and in-person.
Curriculum and Courses
- CMR 151 Introduction to Hospitality Management
- CMR 252 Sanitation & Safety Principles
- CMR 261 Customer Service & Satisfaction
- CMR 351 Controlling Food & Beverage Labor Costs
- CMR 352 Food Service Management
- CMR 451 Special Events Planning & Management