The Commerce minor provides students a broad overview of the operations of businesses and organizations with courses providing foundational content in finance, management, and marketing as well as the opportunity to select additional content.
The Commerce minor is for students not pursuing the B.S. in Commerce who want a general business minor. Available online and in-person.
Curriculum and Courses
- CMR 105 Introduction to Marketing
- CMR 302 Financial Information for Managers
- CMR 207 Management Planning and Control
- CMR 282 Computer-Based Business Analysis
- CMR 495 Strategic Management for Commerce